How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
ArcGIS CityEngine 2022.0 for Windows: Manual Installation
0 out Of 5 Stars
Installing ArcGIS CityEngine
1. Installer ISO
Download the installer ISO, then open it with Windows Explorer.
Close all running applications, then open the installer.
3. Destination Folder for Files
4. Installation files have been successfully extracted to your computer
Check Launch the setup program, then click Close.
5. Welcome to the ArcGIS CityEngine Setup program
6. Master Agreement
Select I accept the master agreement, then click Next.
7. Destination Folder
8. Ready to Install the Program
9. ArcGIS CityEngine has been successfully installed
Licensing ArcGIS CityEngine
1. Named User Product Authorization
Select CityEngine Named User, then click OK.
2. ArcGIS Administrator
ArcGIS Sign In (Required)
1. ArcGIS Sign In for CityEngine – Add Licensing Portal:
Open the CityEngine app for the first time, then add the Southern Illinois University Carbondale licensing portal:
- select Your ArcGIS organization’s URL
- enter siucarbondale.maps.arcgis.com
- check Remember this URL
- click Continue
2. ArcGIS Sign In for CityEngine
Open the CityEngine app, click Southern Illinois University Carbondale, and sign in with your @siu.edu email account.
1. Corrupted Installer ISO: If the installer ISO is corrupted and does not open, then download again with a different web browser. To verify successful download, compare the cryptographic hash value.
ArcGIS CityEngine 2022.0 for Windows (SHA-256):
2. Third-Party Archive Utilities: Open the installer ISO with Windows Explorer. If necessary, temporarily disable or uninstall third-party archive utilities like 7-Zip, WinRAR, and WinZip.
3. You do not have permissions to access this application: The ArcGIS Online account is not authorized for ArcGIS CityEngine.