How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 38 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 34 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
D2L MyCourses Text Notification
0 out Of 5 Stars
MyCourses/D2L can be set up to notify students via text message about class information. The Instructor of Record can modify the notification settings, add and/or remove who get’s notified. Instructions for the IoR to modify auto-notification can be found here.
We have come across a few instances where an phone number unaffiliated with SIU starts getting MyCourses/D2L notifications. Apparently, the end user replying “Stop” or “Unsubscribe” doesn’t work. The D2L administrator can remove those numbers from the system. Create a ticket in Cireson with the phone number and assign to CTE. The administrator will pick up the ticket and process accordingly.