How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 38 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 34 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
EndNote 20 for Windows – Installation Guide for Personal Devices
0 out Of 5 Stars
1. Installer Download
Download and open the installer ISO. Do not open the ISO with a third-party archive utility.
2. Installer Application
Close all running applications, then open the installer application.
Verify that “Licensee: SIU Carbondale” appears, then click Accept.
5. Read Me
6. License Agreement
Select I accept the license agreement, then click Next.
7. Installation Type
Select Typical (or Custom), then click Next.
9. Ready to Install
10. Install Completed
- If the installer ISO is corrupted and does not open, then download again with a different web browser. To verify successful download, compare the SHA-256 cryptographic hash value:
- Open the installer ISO with Windows Explorer. If necessary, temporarily disable or uninstall any third-party archive utility such as 7-Zip, WinRAR, or WinZip.
0 out Of 5 Stars