How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
EndNote 20 for Windows: Manual Installation
0 out Of 5 Stars
1. Installer ISO
Download the installer ISO, then open it with Windows Explorer.
Close all running applications, then open the EN20Inst.msi installer.
3. Welcome to EndNote
4. Licensed To SIU Carbondale
Verify that “Licensee: SIU Carbondale” appears, then click Accept.
5. Read Me
6. License Agreement
Select I accept the license agreement, then click Next.
7. Select Installation Type
Select Typical, then click Next.
8. Select Destination
9. Ready to Install the Application
10. EndNote has been successfully installed
1. Corrupted Installer ISO: If the installer ISO is corrupted and does not open, then download again with a different web browser. To verify successful download, compare the cryptographic hash value.
EndNote 20 for Windows (SHA-256):
2. Third-Party Archive Utilities: Open the installer ISO with Windows Explorer. If prompted for a product key, temporarily disable or uninstall third-party archive utilities like 7-Zip, WinRAR, and WinZip, then re-open the installer ISO.