How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
How To Copy Course Contents from Previous Semester
5 out Of 5 Stars
Go to the Current Course Homepage (Receiving the Content)
2. Click on Course Admin
3. Go to IMPORT/EXPORT/COPY
4. Go to Copy Components for another Org Unit and search for your Previous
Course (to Copy Content)
5. Click on the Course you would like to copy content from upon your search.
(verify semester and year)
6. Add Selected
7. Click on Copy All Components (to copy all components of course) OR
8. Click on Select Components (to copy selected components of course listed)
9. Click continue, then you may choose to have D2L offset the dates to reflect
the new semester.
10. Click Calculate range between dates to have the computer automatically set dates. (ex: 8/31/17 – 8/31/18)