How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
How to Copy Your Course from Previous Semester in D2L
0 out Of 5 Stars
This Quick Guide will help you learn How to Copy Your Course Content from Previous Semester in D2L.
- Go to the Current Course Homepage (Receiving the Content)
- Click on Course Admin
- Go to IMPORT/EXPORT/COPY
- Go to Copy Components for another Org Unit and search for your Previous Course (to Copy Content)
- Click on the Course you would like to copy content from upon your search. (verify semester and year)
- Add Selected
- Click on Copy All Components (to copy all components of course) OR
- Click on Select Components (to copy selected components of course listed)
- Click continue, then you may choose to have D2L offset the dates to reflect the new semester.
- Click Calculate range between dates to have the computer automatically set dates. (ex: 8/31/17 – 8/31/18)
0 out Of 5 Stars