How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
JMP Pro 16 for Mac: Manual Installation
0 out Of 5 Stars
Installing JMP Pro
1. Installer ISO
Download the installer ISO, then open it with Finder.
2. Installer DMG
Navigate to JMP\JMP_Pro\16_0\Macintosh, then open the JMP-Install.dmg disk image with Finder.
Close all running applications, then open the JMP Pro 16.pkg installer.
4. Welcome to the JMP Pro Installer
5. Installation Type
6. Standard Install
7. The installation was completed successfully
1. Corrupted Installer ISO: If the installer ISO is corrupted and does not open, then download again with a different web browser. To verify successful download, compare the cryptographic hash value.
JMP Pro 16 for Mac (SHA-256):
2. Third-Party Archive Utilities: Open the installer ISO with Finder. If necessary, temporarily disable or uninstall third-party archive utilities.