How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
Parent Proxy Information and Tutorials
0 out Of 5 Stars
We understand that parents want to help their students. To do this efficiently, the University allows students to allow access to their SIU information via “proxy” accounts. Although a parent, grandparent, or other interested party may set up a proxy account, access to a student’s SIU information can only be granted by the student. And…access can be limited. For example, a parent may have access to a student’s bursar account, but not to view grades. Use the Proxy tutorial to understand what proxy access is and how to arrange access with your student.
Proxy Tutorial Video
Click the button below to access SalukiNet Proxy Access Login, and enter the e-mail address that was registered as a SalukiNet proxy. Then, enter the PIN that you previously defined. SIU students may register any e-mail address as a proxy, and can then enable individual proxy access to selected pages. All pages are personal and confidential.
The proxy PIN should never be shared. If you need to reset your PIN, just enter your e-mail address, then use the ‘Forgot PIN’ button to reset your PIN.