How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 38 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 34 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
SPSS Statistics 28 for Mac – Installation Guide for Personal Devices
0.5 out Of 5 Stars
Installing SPSS Statistics
1. Installer Download
Download the installer ISO, then open it with Finder.
2. Installer Package
Close all running applications, then open the installer package.
3. Installer Welcome
4. Software License Agreement
5. Software License Agreement Acceptance
6. Standard Install
7. Install Completed
Licensing SPSS Statistics
1. Open SPSS Statistics
Open the SPSS Statistics application at /Applications/IBM SPSS Statistics/SPSS Statistics.app.
2. Activate IBM SPSS Statistics
Click Launch License Wizard or open the SPSS Statistics Authorization Wizard (LAW) at /Applications/IBM SPSS Statistics/Resources/Activation/LicenseWizard.
3. License Status
4. Product Authorization
Select Authorized user license, then click Next.
5. Enter Codes
Copy and paste the 20-digit authorization code to the Enter Code field, click Add, then click Next.
6. Internet Authorization Status
Upon successful authorization, click Next.
7. Licensing Completed
8. Restart IBM SPSS Statistics
- If the installer ISO is corrupted and does not open, then download again with a different web browser. To verify successful download, compare the SHA-256 cryptographic hash value.
- Open the installer ISO with Finder. If necessary, temporarily disable or uninstall any third-party archive utility.
- The installer application and License Authorization Wizard (LAW) must be run as an administrator with sufficient access to the /Applications/IBM SPSS Statistics folder. If necessary, switch to an administrator account during installation.
- The License Authorization Wizard (LAW) requires an unblocked Internet connection with the IBM license server. If necessary, temporarily disable any firewall, anti-malware, or other security software which blocks the connection.
- The SPSS Statistics 28 authorization code is compatible with SPSS Statistics 28 only. The code is not compatible with another version such as SPSS Statistics 27 nor with another product such as SPSS Amos or SPSS Modeler.
- If the License Authorization Wizard (LAW) reports successful authorization but SPSS Statistics is still not authorized, send these to ithelp.siu.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. screenshot of Internet Authorization Status window
2. /Applications/IBM SPSS Statistics/Resources/Activation/echoid.dat
3. /Applications/IBM SPSS Statistics/Resources/Activation/lservrc
0.5 out Of 5 Stars