How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
MOVEit User Guide
0 out Of 5 Stars
MOVEit is a service available to Southern Illinois University students, faculty, and staff that securely allows exchange of electronic data between individuals using an encrypted connection. Using MOVEit minimizes the likelihood that information could potentially be compromised. In addition, students, faculty, and staff can send non SIU individuals data securely via MOVEit. When sending the data, a temporary account will be made on behalf of the individual.
The URL to access MOVEit is https://moveit.siu.edu. The built-in web interface provides access to anyone with a web browser to submit files securely. The MOVEit Wizard supports file integrity checking. Regardless of the method you choose to use, faculty/staff will be given 10GB of storage space while students will be allowed 5 GB of space to use with MOVEit.
Staff, Faculty, and Student Access
Anyone with an official Southern Illinois University Network ID can use MOVEit.
To access MOVEit, go to: https://moveit.siu.edu
If you are unable to sign into MOVEit with your Network ID, please click the link stating “>Try Single Sign-On with SAML”
To view a guide for how to use moveit visit this website.
0 out Of 5 Stars