How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
Class Technology Troubleshooting
0 out Of 5 Stars
Need Help Right Away?
Chat below or call SalukiTech 618-453-5155 select option 3 for classroom technology issues. Prefer to file a ticket click this link to visit ithelp.
For information about what technology is available in specific classrooms, go here: https://cte.siu.edu/technology-enhanced-classrooms/index.php
Is the projector on?
Projectors can take a moment to start up. Some panels will have a power on button that will flash until the projector is on.
1.Check on the panel if you have turned it on. Click and drag desired input that you want to project.
If the panel is on and input is selected but there is still no image check for a light coming out the lens of the projector and if there is no light, then turn off from the panel and turn on again.
2. Simultaneously, press the windows button and the letter p on the keyboard and check to see that you have duplicate selected.
3. Some projectors are different from others, and they will have indicator lights on them. A red light signifies that a lamp may need to be changed.
Projector on but image does not show
Check the HDMI connection. The cord should be securely seated.
Using a Mac and the image is not displaying?
Check the resolution setting and ensure that it’s on 1920x1080p. Select Apple menu > System Preferences, click Displays , then click Display Settings
Click the audio symbol on the bottom right corner of the screen and check that it is connected to Crestron audio and that it is not muted. Also check that the website you are on is also not muted
No sound from mic?
Check for new batteries in the podium. If no batteries found, contact SalukiTech for replacements.
0 out Of 5 Stars