How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
How to Obtain an Unofficial Transcript
0 out Of 5 Stars
Navigate to Salukinet.siu.edu and sign in using the ‘Sign in’ button in the upper right space of the page. The screen will look like the image below.
Once signed in, type ‘unofficial transcript’ in the search box and press the ‘Enter key’ or the red magnifying glass. Select the ‘View Your Unofficial Transcript’ option that appears, circled in red below.
The following page below should appear. Click the ‘Submit’ button to open the unofficial transcript.
The unofficial transcript should appear like the page below.
To obtain a copy, press the ‘Ctrl’ and ‘P’ keys at the same time, or ‘Cmnd’ and ‘P’ if you are using a Mac computer. These options can also be accessed by finding your browsers ‘Print’ function. This will bring up printing options for the page, pictured below. To save a PDF copy, select ‘Microsoft Print to PDF’, or corresponding ‘Save as PDF’ option if using a Mac, and then press the ‘Print button’.
Select the location on your computer where you would like to save the PDF copy of the transcript and click the ‘Save’ button. This should save the file and allow you to view and send the unofficial transcript.
- If you have holds on your account that do not let you see your transcript, please see this page https://registrar.siu.edu/luminis/holdshelp.php