How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 38 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 34 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
How to View Telecom Billing
5 out Of 5 Stars
Pinnacle website is here: Billing Statements – If the page does not open properly try a different browser.
If you do not have the role SIUC Department Manager, then access will need to be requested. Please submit this form to request access: Telecom – Account Billing Statements Access Request This form can be used for new, modified or removal access.
- To view entire Invoice that gives summaries and details that can be saved as a PDF for record keeping, click on View Report
- To view One-Time/Recurring Charges in a spreadsheet format to that is easier for reconciling, hover over “Account Billing in the menu down the left side of page. Click on Non-Usage Charges in the sub-menu, then click search. This can also be exported to a .csv file.
- To view the Long Distance call details for Long Distance Authorization Code users and Toll Free detail, hover over “Account Billing” in the menu down the left side of page. Click on Usage Charges in the sub-menu, then click search. This is easier to view for reconciling and may also be exported to a .csv file.
Reconciling Telecom Billing
It is the Fiscal Officer’s responsibility to reconcile Telecom billing for their department. See the Policy for Personal Use of State Telephones Telecom Policy | Office of Information Technology | SIU
Long Distance Authorization Codes – If an employee changes departments, their former department should submit a memo to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to deactivate their code. The new department may submit a request for a new code.
Teams VOIP – Office numbers will follow employees throughout their employment at SIU. If the employee changes departments, then the new department should submit a memo to change the BP to their account.
Any Questions about the billing may be asked by calling Telecom Customer Service at 618-453-2484 or email email@example.com.