How Can We Help?

How can an SIU employee change their people finder information?

You are here:
< All Topics

Please go to the People Finder home page at:   . Then go to the Acceptable Information Use box and scroll down in it until you come to HR management system. Click on this link and login using your Network ID and Network ID Password. It will then let you change information in quite a few categories. It may not take effect immediately, however.

If you wish to change the email address listed in People Finder, please click on the link at the top of the page titled “Edit Own Entry”. If the edit own entry link returns to a page displaying “no value” please clear your browser cache or view the People Finder website from within a private browser window.

For any of the areas which are not editable, you will need to contact Human Resources Data Control at 618-536-3369.

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
How Can We Improve This Article?

Leave a Reply

Table of Contents