How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
How to Get Started with Virtual Classrooms in D2L
0 out Of 5 Stars
This Quick Guide will help you learn How to Get Started with Virtual Classrooms in D2L.
- Login to Salukinet or use the My Courses link directly the main siu.edu webpage and find your course in D2L
Click or tap on Content on the main navigation bar.
- Add a Module to your course content
- Click or tap on the new module, and select Existing Activities > Virtual Classroom
- Add a meeting with personalized criteria from the Add Activity drop-down menu, select Virtual Classroom, and tap Schedule meeting button.
- Customize your meeting time, duration and participants and repetition.
0 out Of 5 Stars