How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
How to Update Your Recovery Information
4.5 out Of 5 Stars
Your recovery information can be used to reset the password to your network ID at https://netid.siu.edu/identity/self-service/siu/smsreset.jsf
If you do not have access to your recovery options, please contact salukitech https://oit.siu.edu/salukitech/solution-center.php
Updating Your Recovery Information in the Network ID Account Management Portal
1. In your browser, go to netid.siu.edu.
2. Enter your Network ID (i.e., SIU85XXXXXXX)
3. Click Next.
4. Enter your current password in the “Password” field.
5. Click the “Sign In” button.
6. Click on the “My Profile” tab. You can see your “Recovery Information” towards the bottom which contains your Recovery Email and Recovery Mobile.
7. You can enter in the changes to your recovery information and click “Submit”
8. After clicking “Submit” you will be sent a PIN to the new recovery method listed. A new window will open with the option to validate your new recovery information. You must enter in the PIN sent to the new recovery method and click Validate.
Once you have validated the new recovery method it can be used to reset your password at netid.siu.edu