How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
Troubleshooting Eduroam for IOS devices
0 out Of 5 Stars
- Go to Settings, choose Wi-Fi, and tap eduroam.
- When prompted, enter your siu networkid (85xxxxxxx) and password. Tap Join.
- When prompted to accept the certificate, tap Trust.
- You are now connected to eduroam.
Note: If you have recently changed you Salukinet password, forget the eduroam network and connect again.
Make sure your siu account is not locked, due to wifi reconnection attempts after you changed Salukinet password. If you believe your account is locked please contact SalukiTech.
Forgetting the network
- Open settings, choose Wi-Fi and tap on eduroam
- Tap on Forget This Network and Tap on Forget.
- Attempt to connect again.
If these steps do not help to resolve your issue, please contact SalukiTech for further assistance.