How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 38 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 34 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
PDF not opening with Adobe
5 out Of 5 Stars
When unable to open PDF documents that have been emailed or downloaded, please use the following steps below.
1.Right click the PDF you would like to open.
2. Once the PDF is highlighted, please select the “Open with” option. Once selected, another side menu should appear. Select the ” Choose another app” option.
3.Once selected, you should see a menu pop up on the screen with these options. When this menu pops up please select Adobe Acrobat Reader. Also check the box labeled “Always use the app to open pdf files.”
How to Set Adobe Acrobat as Default PDF program in Windows
If you would like to set Adobe as the default PDF program in windows, please follow this guide from Adobe.