How Can We Help?
KB articles focusing on current problems and critical resolutions.
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Support topics related to Office365, and Microsoft Products
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 43 ) Collapse Articles
Login support for all SIU accounts.
Access to SIU's VPN, Remote Desktop Access, and Virtual Desktop Instances.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
WiFi and Internet
Network and Internet connectivity issues, for SIU supported networks and off-campus SIU device connectivity.
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
SIU Digital Services
Support for online resources, such as MoveIT, HRSS, SalukiNet, and more.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
General SIU Computer Topics
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 11 ) Collapse Articles
Mobile Device Support
A collection of topics for mobile devices like phones and tablets.
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
How to print on the Carbondale campus including mobile printing resources and from SIU equipment.
Support for SIU distributed software offerings.
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
KB articles focusing on the technology within SIU's smart classrooms
Adding a Teaching Assistant (TA) to Course in D2L
0 out Of 5 Stars
- Go to COMMUNICATION then click on CLASSLIST
- Click on ADD PARTICIPANTS then ADD EXISTING USERS
- In the search box type either: First and Last Name, SIUdawgtag, or email address to locate the participant you would like to add to the course. Click on the magnifying glass to show results.
- Check the box next to the participant you would like to add and select a Role (ex. TA)
Note: TA‐restricted role allows you to designate TA for specific section (s) within the same course shell otherwise TA has access to all sections in a cross‐listed course.